Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sick of Being Sick

I've been sick for more than a week now, so today I broke down and visited my handy neighborhood Minute Clinic (inside the CVS pharmacy). It was fast and easy. I am now armed with two prescriptions: an antibiotic and a cough syrup.

Fingers crossed that it will not be long at all before I stop sounding like Demi Moore, minus, of course, her bank account.

Our school week has been lighter than normal, due to my being under the weather and struck with laryngitis. The girls have had independent work to do, but other work has fallen by the wayside. I'm praying that I'll be back up to speed, even if my voice is not completely, by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! And I appreciate the time you take to leave them. Thanks!