Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Bake, Decorate, Donate": Tasty Fun for a Good Cause

A blog I really enjoy reading, A Year of Slow Cooking, featured a great activity for the Christmas season. I thought I'd pass along the info. It's called Drop In & Decorate. Basically, you bake some cookies (or buy some), invite some folks over, decorate the cookies, and then donate them to a charitable organization, senior center, homeless shelter, etc. The fabulous Drop In & Decorate website tells you everything you need to know to make this a successful venture. Not only would it be great for Scout troops, church groups, your book club, or whatever, it would also be a fun thing to do with your children and maybe some of their friends. In fact, it's a great thing to do all year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! And I appreciate the time you take to leave them. Thanks!