Monday, September 13, 2010

Amo, Amas, Amamus Anything that Helps Us Study Latin

While blog-hopping over the weekend, I stumbled upon a link to Joy In Our Journey.com (as opposed to the blogspot of the same name), and I was excited to find blogger Julieanne's wonderfully helpful worksheets for the Latina Christiana curriculum.  Miss Priss and I are using these as a review, seeing as how she has forgotten 90 percent of what she learned last year.  Or at least it seems that way.

To access these worksheets, hop onto Joy In Our Journey.com , "mouse over" the Homeschooling Freebies link on the left-hand menu and follow the links: Homeschool Helps -- FREE!, Foreign Language, and then Latina Christiana Level I (or II, as the case may be chez vous).

Although the worksheets are designed for use with this specific curriculum, they would also work in conjunction with other Latin curricula.  The language itself stays the same!

1 comment:

  1. Ellen, thanks for stopping by my blog today! Wish I'd had that Latin link you mentioned when my daughter and I were wading through it a few years ago! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! And I appreciate the time you take to leave them. Thanks!