Monday, September 17, 2012

September is Library Card Sign-Up Month

My children and I are proud possessors of our library cards and have been for years. In fact, Miss Priss was delighted when her first card expired after several years because her signature on it was wobbly and childish. New card, new signature!

If you and your children don't have library cards, get thee to a library (with kids in tow)!

And if you do have a library card, do you know all you can do with it? Check out the American Library Association's (ALA) slide show, "60 Way to Use Your Library Card" for inspiration. (Scroll down the page a bit. I tried to embed the code, but it does not work correctly.)

A library card puts the world within your reach!

A family movie night at the library. Photo courtesy of ALA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! And I appreciate the time you take to leave them. Thanks!