Saturday, April 2, 2011

Why I've Been So Quiet Lately

Remember a few posts ago when I exulted that I had embraced my new, busy lifestyle?

Well.

That's all fine, except for when it interrupts the life I think I'm supposed to be living, and then I get irritated.

These last few weeks I've lived at break-neck speed for various reasons, all of which have something to do with the adage, "Life is what happens when you're busy making plans." Or something like that.

I've composed many a blog post in my head, but I've had precious little computer time. I hope to be back in the next day or so, and I'll talk a bit about what's been going on and what's been on my mind. Such as it is.

In the meantime, blessings to you and yours!

2 comments:

  1. I have missed you but at the same time I understand computer breaks, voluntarily and like yours sounds, because life happens.

    Today I must have called you with my mind. I was thinking how easy it is to give advice, as when I told you with your daughter not to worry about math and all that... but then I do the same, I tried to see if my oldest could tackle addition of more complex numbers, and a bit of the idea of place value, and she is totally green. Then I stopped and thought that she does not have a negative view of math, she reasons and has other skills. I will find a way to meet her at her pace, which for a kindergartener is more than fine.
    Sorry about the long and insipid comment, it´s all to say I appreciate your friendship and the good part about giving advice is, even if the other party doesn't take it (which you did :), that YOU have to sooner or later stick to it yourself, ha ha ha.
    Much love and hope everything is all in all going fine. Do not keep us in suspense for long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand exactly what you mean! I think sometimes that I enjoy the hectic *ahem* fast-paced life but I also really really enjoy the slower, more able to enjoy things speed.
    Hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! And I appreciate the time you take to leave them. Thanks!