Saturday, October 18, 2014

Finally: Kitchen Lighting Decision!


I say "finally" because Himself and I agreed on it. He has his tastes and I have mine, which often coincide. But in the case of lighting for the kitchen, they most decidedly have not. But hallelujah, we've come to a meeting of the minds. Here's what we've chosen:


The above pendants will go over the cooktop peninsula.



This sconce will go over the sink.

Aren't they pretty? This particular design is called the Kellie II. I love the seeded glass and the Edison bulbs. We both love that these lights are handmade by a company in Maine, The Lamp Goods. And the price is reasonable. I enjoy supporting small business craftspeople whenever I can.

I'm ordering these today. Look for pictures soon after we get them installed!


 photo signature_zpsbb142848.png

I'm linking up with:
Metamorphosis Monday
A Stroll Thru Life's Inspire Me Tuesday
Savvy Southern Style

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the crackled glass! Thanks for visiting me today!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! And I appreciate the time you take to leave them. Thanks!