Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Puppy Love


This past weekend, we took a two-night field trip to the Huntsville, AL, area.  Our prime reason for packing our toothbrushes and hitting the road was to visit our new friends, Bob and Leslie, and their litter of Pembroke welsh corgi puppies.  (We did some other things while we were there, too, and I'll post on those later.  It goes without saying that all other activities paled in comparison to the puppy visit!) If you are in need of some serious cuteness, just fawn over these photos.




Their tiny teeth are needle sharp!



One of these sweet babies will be ours in a few weeks, and we can't wait!  Can you blame us?

1 comment:

  1. They are awful cute! I was there for their birth and I've been bummed I haven't been able to watch puppy cam but at least Leslie sends photos. Glad you enjoyed your visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! And I appreciate the time you take to leave them. Thanks!